Carbon Lighthouse proudly announced today that to advance its efforts of helping the environment it has become an ENERGY STAR Partner. Our voluntary partnership with the U.S. Department of Energy and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s ENERGY STAR program underscores our mission of helping our clients improve the energy efficiency and performance of their facilities; we believe that an organization-wide energy management approach will help our clients enhance their financial health and aid in preserving the environment for future generations.
Furthermore, we believe that the ENERGY STAR brand is an excellent fit for our mission of making facilities 100% carbon-neutral, profitably. Much of our work focuses on energy efficiency retrofits, the type of solution encouraged by the ENERGY STAR program.
- Measure and track the energy performance of their facilities at all locations.
- Set a goal to improve the energy efficiency of their buildings by 10% or more, in support of the ENERGY STAR Challenge
- Become completely carbon-neutral, profitably
- Encourage our staff and community to learn about the benefits of energy efficiency and to implement appropriate energy efficiency measures
- Encourage other organizations with whom we work to join ENERGY STAR and take the ENERGY STAR Challenge
We are thrilled to be official partners with this important program.