Executive Account ManagerApplication Deadline:
December 14, 2015 (Applications will be reviewed on rolling basis)
Target Start Date: January 28, 2016
Reports To: Vice President of Sales
Location: San Francisco, CA
Carbon Lighthouse seeks a driven and adaptable Executive Account Manager (EAM) for our growing sales team. Upon mastering our sales process, the EAM will develop projects with qualified commercial real estate owners and close deals with a median size of $400,000.
About Carbon Lighthouse:
Carbon Lighthouse is a software-enabled clean energy company that makes it profitable for buildings to become carbon neutral. Over the past 5 years we’ve worked in 410+ buildings and eliminated the emissions of two power plants. We accomplish this by developing and implementing energy efficiency and renewable energy projects 10x more cost-effectively than traditional firms. We then compete with power plants for operating permits to offset our clients’ residual carbon footprints. We’ve been profitable every year since launch, have doubled revenues every year, and have 50,000 power plants left to eliminate. We are ready to multiply our positive environmental impact and this critical role will get us there faster.
We are a dynamic, innovative, and high-performing team of 25 people and pride ourselves on question asking, getting it done, integrity, and teamwork. We prize transparency and communication, appreciate work-life balance, and support our team members’ professional and personal growth.
- Communicate the value proposition and business case to key decision-makers and build the foundation for long and strong relationships
- Close comprehensive turnkey energy project contracts
- Improve sales processes and contribute to sales and marketing strategy and operations
- Work closely with internal project managers, engineers, the sales team, VP of Sales, and CEO to deliver proposals
- Three years enterprise sales experience in a quota-bearing role with a median transaction size >$75,000
- Desire to work with a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; adaptability is key
- Initiative to troubleshoot and improve processes
- Ability to work independently and desire to work in a team
- Passion for the environment and energy
- Interest in learning fundamental energy efficiency and solar energy concepts
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Honest and polite
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to travel for client meetings and industry events
- Commercial real estate experience in leasing, acquisitions, brokerage or asset management
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary + Commission + Equity
- Medical and dental insurance plans and subsidized public transit
- Generous vacation policy
If you’re excited about our environmental mission and this looks like a fit, you should apply! Fill out the brief application form by clicking on the button above and be prepared to submit three references at a later date.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we look forward to hearing from you.
For future positions, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll happily keep it on file.