Writer Neil C. Hughes interviews tech leaders, entrepreneurs, CEOs, thought leaders and even the occasional celebrity about how technology is transforming their business on his daily show, The Tech Talks Daily Podcast.
On this episode (#1063), Neil chats with Carbon Lighthouse CEO Brenden Millstein. He seeks to understand:
- “how to amplify the environmental impact of each engagement”,
- about the “non-profit arm [that] participates in government auctions to reduce the supply of pollution permits available to power plants in the United States,”
- and finally “how two Berkeley natives not only became fast friends; they went on to become lab partners in middle school and later donned coats and goggles together in the physics department at Harvard University.”
TAKE A LISTEN:
LEAVE A REVIEW:
If you have feedback for The Tech Talks Daily podcast, leave a review!
- Click this link, then click the “Listen on Apple Podcast” button. Or, simply search, “The Tech Talks Daily Podcast” on your Apple Podcast App.
- Navigate to the “Ratings and Reviews” tab.
- Click “Write a Review,” and let Neil & Brenden know what you thought of the podcast.